Sexy Latin Amazon . The ultimate videos

NEW VIDEO! Unfaithful Girl BY Sexy Latin Amazon

Dear Friends!!! 
I have the pleasure of being able to write them after a long time
I feel very happy and anxious to present my new video. The theme is different than SLA we have accustomed them, but I'm sure you'll love them.
I am proud to tell you that it is my first video in which I have written the story myself, also a great part of the production and it is the first time that I myself edit the video, including the effects. That's why I feel happy and proud of this video. The video includes a nude and action with guns.

Apart from that, it's already in Sniper 2 and Sniper 3 edition and a fantastic Mafia War story and we have already filmed some scenes of our girls dressed as Amazonas in a death tournament between them. So in SLA we come back with more news.

Thank you for all your emails to support us, you are my dear friends, those who drive us to do things better and better

With all my love 

Mayra Divine
















Comments

Anonymous said…
I really like the curly hair girl, she performs very well and has a beautiful face, very hot. Would like to see her again.