Sexy Latin Amazon . The ultimate videos

New recordings... Custom videos

😍Hi friends, I wish you were okay (especially in health) I had to go away for a few weeks to recover and improve my health. I am much better after having taken a few days of vacation traveling to the Peruvian Jungle (I love the jungle and Amazon is my hometown ... I don't know if it matters much now, I just want to let you know that I care a lot about all those who follow SLA and me. I don't have them forgotten, of course I don't! I'm asking you that we've resumed the recordings this year, we're still working, and this weekend we have a new premiere for you (I've already mentioned WAR SCENES) so.. the next post will be to announce the premiere of this new chapter. I'll leave you some production pictures around here.
I've missed you!💗
Mayra Divine 








Comments

david said…
Thanks Mayra. Glad to hear you are OK, and I am looking forward to the new film.