Sexy Latin Amazon . The ultimate videos

Upcoming Videos - SLA

Revenge of a sister making off


The 3 Valkyries wake up on the floor, they are tied and confused, in that you can see the image of the mysterious character, she is Marisol's twin sister and she points her machine gun at the Vlakyrias. 
MARISOL 2:
 (Command voice) Stand up immediately !!! 
The 3 Valkyries obey and stand looking in amazement at Marisol 2 
YURI (Confused) 
What is this? .... Who are you? 
KATHYANA:
 (looks at Marisol 2 in amazement) You are dead, I shot you myself 
MARISOL 2: (Ironic) 
It seems that they have seen a ghost, (laughs) But I am an avenger, you killed my sister and I will do the same to you that you did to her.

will they make their way out?





 

Comments

chubodr said…
Hi, SLA team. Great job!. I hope death stares in next episodes.
Have a nice day.