Sexy Latin Amazon . The ultimate videos

Preview Mafia War

Hello friends! As I had mentioned in FF, I am uploading a bit of what will be Mafia War. I apologize to all our followers and fans of SLA, I know that many have been pending this chapter but as I mentioned in the FF forum. It is getting out of hand since our editor is not being honest with the delivery dates, understanding that this harms me and I question my word before all of you, it is still missing and I no longer want to give exact or average dates, which depends on our publisher. It's uncomfortable even having to release new chapters and not what everyone expects. That is why in conoensacion I leave you some photos of the progress. A huge hug, I really hope you can understand me. 

Mayra Divine 






















Comments

Josh said…
Can’t wait!!!! Yuri is amazing. This is like your old mafia wars videos.
David said…
Can't you find another editor to help him? He could then concentrate on filming...
chubodr said…
What a sexy death stare !!! I love it. Who is the girl ?(3rd picture)

Cheers.
Miguel said…
The third picture is of Yurimar! She is perfect for SLA videos. Very pretty, sexy, and of coarse she is killed.