Sexy Latin Amazon . The ultimate videos

SLA NEWS




My dear friends and supporters of SLA.
This time I am here bringing a particular publication.
First of all, I have wanted to avoid these types of posts but I am forced to do so since sometimes I cannot respond to one by one.

But first I want to mention that we have already recorded Amazons again, our last premiere was a year ago (REBEL AMBUSH) and this past year we have dedicated ourselves more to foxxy commandos, valkyries, among other little stories. But this year we already have an Amazon video and it is very promising!

Returning to the news topic.
I want to make it clear to everyone that SLA is a production company that has no partnership with any other production company. and I will speak directly about Beautifull Warrios, said producer belongs to Mr. BCharco who has been a good friend for a few years and we hope he does well in said production company, our actresses have participated or participate in his videos since for us (SLA) we have not We were selfish when they asked us if they could work with them, I think the actresses are very good, that's what we've always dedicated ourselves to, casting them and training them to play a good acting role, but we don't have any problem if they work for another production company .
But for acting in a good way we have been involved in conflicts with our own actresses since the person who used to work with us now works for our competition and perhaps may be influencing this type of problem.
You know me, you know SLA in general and you know that during all the years that we have since our beginnings we have never been one to get into conflicts.
That is why it is worth clarifying these points.
Thank you all for giving us your trust, but if there has been confusion that if we are the same as BW, then no, we work independently and currently we are just re-recording Amazonas and soon we will release our movie Mafia War.
We always maintain the style that has always made us different and that is the SLA style.


We are working to improve every day and continue to provide you with good quality short movies.


 Coming soon:
Amazons

 

Comments

Emanuel said…
Hello, my name is Emanuel Hran, a fan of your work, I looked at the videos of the warriors on Youvtube, at one point I thought that they were about you, well, the clarification is good, it is always good to return to the videos of the warriors! and waiting for mafia war!, I hope that in the future they can make a movie about the commandos and walkirias!, my support buying your videos and greetings, thanks
Admin said…
Hello dear. No, we are not the same and we do not have any employment relationship either. everything that SLA does is only on www.sexylatinamazon.com and this blog. Thanks for the support, a hug. Mayra Divine
Miguel said…
Hello Mayra and all of SLA. I continue to enjoy your videos and look ahead to new releases. I do recognize some of the girls in BW videos. I would hope to see them again in the SLA videos. Either way I will continue to support and buy SLA videos as they are very well done. Miguel