Sexy Latin Amazon . The ultimate videos

Mafia War and its beginnings

I have reviewed the first SLA videos and among them was how the idea of ​​starting MAFIA WAR was born...
I remember these times when I was still studying audiovisual productions, and I decided to do a behind the scenes for one of my practices.

I am sure that a new one will come, for those who did not see this behind the scenes, well, today I share it with you.

That day we recorded MAFIA WAR for the first time, and I thank those actresses who were available to collaborate with this behind the scenes.

Today my role most of the time is perhaps the commercial area, but I am also passionate about field work, recording, editing, especially because it is thinking of you.

It is always good for me to let you know that I have great respect and affection for you for staying with us from our beginnings.

A kiss...

Mayra Divine

WWW.SEXYLATINAMAZON.COM 









Comments