Sexy Latin Amazon . The ultimate videos

New Video - JUANA RUBIO

Juana Rubio is a spy and detective and is hired by a powerful pharmaceutical executive with the mission of entering a competitor's laboratory and rescuing a secret formula for a medicine that can help cure a cold and that is very well kept and monitored by specialized security personnel. Juana Rubio will have to overcome several difficulties to be able to rescue this formula and her life will be in many dangers in this story full of action and dark humor.
 





TRAILER


Comments

ricdelcampo said…
I am Ric delCampo, who wrote the script for this video. I would appreciate any feedback you might give. (Since I am looking for an ego-boost, positive feedback only.)
But, really, I will soon be writing another Juana Rubio script. What types of deaths and details would you like to see in it? Please watch the Sexy Latin Amazon videos to see what types of deaths and the details permitted in their videos.
I want it to appeal to as many tastes as I can. So I want to pack it with a variety of modes of sexy deaths.
Emanuel said…
Hello, my name is Emanuel. Deaths could be gunshots and uniform ripping, a silenced weapon in a flight situation... hanging, theft of equipment in an ambush.
David said…
I'd like to see a "Juana Rubio? I heard you were dead?" "No, I got better!" line - or something like that.
Kaxelk said…
La trama es muy buena y los trajes muy sensuales. Lo que faltó fue un robo de uniforme o por lo menos robo de zapatos (incluyendo un buen motivo en la trama).
ricdelcampo said…
Kaxelk: No hay robos de ropa ni zapatos; pero si hay robo de joyas.