Sexy Latin Amazon . The ultimate videos

SLA DURING THE WORLD PANDEMIC - COVID 19

Hello guys!

I wish that everything is well and that they take great care in these times that force us to a social distance, things are not the same as before and nobody expected a crisis like the one we are going through.
For my part, I tell you that the SLA team keeps working from home, but we cannot record new chapters 😥

This is painful for us because we had planned the realization of new episodes of foxxy commandos, the Amazons ... we even had planned for the month of May to start recording episodes of SPACE AMAZONS. But the pandemic robbed us of our plans. It's a shame because we won't have the custom videos ready either, but I want to tell you that we are working to bring you new episodes, with clips that we already have so you can continue downloading SLA content   I know this will last for months, but I don't lose faith, no no no! Our team of cameramen, editors, our director and especially I remain very optimistic and I wish the same for all of you.


Thank you for following SLA, I love you very much, forbidden to feel sad, it is an order! ha ha ha ... We will be recording new episodes soon, but at the moment we still have material for you! urra! I send you kisses and hugs😍. do not hesitate to write me!😋
 Mayra Divine💗

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello. I am really enjoying your films. But one criticism on the last one (Kidnapping 2) - there was too much blood. I am not looking for realism - this is just fantasy.Please, less blood in the future. Thanks.
Admin said…

Oh! Thanks for your comment, we will improve this detail. let's lower the blood a little, don't worry!
Cheers
Mayra Divine
Anonymous said…
Thanks! I hope you can get back into film production before too much longer.

By thw way, I hope you work with Erika, Sthephanie, Krisby, Iris and Joshely again. They are my favourites.
Admin said…
They are excellent actresses, and we will continue working with them, greetings and ... take good care of yourself!
LT said…
I love your clips. I have most of them. I would really like to see more bodies Face down, especially the foxy commandos in the thong bodysuits. Face up is nice, but some Face down deaths and some bent over a railing would be great. I love the blood.
oleg said…
Hello, I hope that everything will be fine and you can make a film about space Amazons :)