Sexy Latin Amazon . The ultimate videos

TRAILER ANNIHILATOR 3!



We have good news my Dear friends... First of all, I want to mention my sincere apologies for the absence in SLA and the pause we are having with the content.

Well, due to some changes and acquisition of new programs, etc.
it has been taking a long time but our videos are already in editing development.
We will start with Annihilator 3, I know you are waiting for this fabulous chapter...
It will soon be on our website, but we already have the trailer for you.
I hope you like it because there is very little left to upload it to our website www.sexylatinamazon.com


Comments

Miguel said…
From the trailer and from knowing SLA videos, I am sure this will be one of the very best! I see some new faces and some tried and true actresses here. With great anticipation we can look forward to enjoying the neat installation of the Annihilator! Can't wait!